MOLD Disease!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Mold

We’ve all seen mold, on fruits, vegetables and other foods.  Many have seen mold on the walls of buildings, both inside and out.  We have all heard about penicillin, and what it really is – mold.  So it’s no wonder that very few of us feel that mold is a danger to our health!  But it is!

Mold disease is becoming a major problem for us ALL.  The problem is most doctors do not recognize it as the source for many of our symptoms, and thus do not treat it correctly!

Most all chronic disease is caused by the body being affected by a persistent source of aggravation.  And, if you do not remove the source of the aggravation, you will likely never get well!  It’s as if you were barefoot standing on a few tacks, no amount of aspirin will relieve the pain!  You get no relief until you remove the tacks!

Each of us is different genetically, so that complicates the issue for doctors as we all don’t get sick when exposed to mold.  It is not clear that persistent mold is the “tack”!

Have you lived or worked in a moldy environment?  You may not have known, because many times it is hidden behind the walls.  Usually caused by water damage of some sort, the sheet rock used in almost all construction is a wonderful place for mold to grow.

Symptoms of mold exposure:

Common –

  1. Sneezing
  2. Itching Skin
  3. Redness and skin irritation
  4. Watery Eyes
  5. Itching Eyes
  6. Headache

Advanced –

  • Constant Headaches
  • Nose Bleeds
  • Feelings of Constant Fatigue
  • Breathing Disorders
  • Coughing up Blood or Black looking Debris
  • Nausea
  • Diarrhea
  • Vomiting
  • Loss of Appetite
  • Weight Loss
  • Hair loss
  • Skin Rashes
  • Open Sores on the Skin
  • Memory Loss “Short Term”
  • Neurological & Nervous Disorders
  • Sexual Dysfunction
  • Swollen Glands in the Neck Area and under the Armpit
  • Sudden Asthma Attacks or Breathing Disorders
  • Ear Infections and Pain
  • Chronic Sinus Infections
  • Chronic Bronchitis
  • Pain in the Joints and Muscles

Late –

  • Blindness
  • Brain Damage
  • Memory Loss “Long term”
  • Bleeding Lungs
  • Cancer
  • Death

The mold produces what are called “mycotoxins” which are toxic chemicals that have negative affects on our bodies, mainly on our nerves (which affects all systems of the body) , hence the vast variety of symptoms!  Testing nerves can be complicated, but the is a simple test to check the optic nerve.  It is called the VCS test (Visual Contrast Test), and we utilize it in our offices with all our clients.  It not only shows the evidence of mold exposure, but it easily shows the improvements gained while following a regimen.

We can be exposed to mold via our environment, where we live and work, and also what we eat!  Peanuts and corn are especially susceptible to mold and can be a source!

corn mold

Now, I doubt anyone would consume the corn shown above, but the problem lies where we don’t see the actual ingredients, as in processed foods! Corn is a HUGE ingredient in foods, in many forms.  And we can’t rely on the manufacture’s ethics to “exempt”  certain ingredients.  After all, that affects their bottom line!  And we can’t rely on government agencies to check all processing, all the time!

There is a new documentary out now called “Moldy” that I recommend everyone view.  And if you live or work where mold is present, or have any of the above symptoms, please seek help from a practitioner familiar with mold issues!

To Your Health!